MyStage® owned by US Karaoke (hereinafter referred to as "Company") complies with the personal information protection regulations of the related laws and regulations such as the Promotion of Information Network Usage and Information Protection Act, and protects the rights and interests of users by setting personal information policy as follows.
- Personal information items to be collected and collection methods
- The Company collects the following personal information to provide services. Google account ID, app login ID (user email), device UUID, phone number, model number of the device, system language code of the device
- The Company collects personal information in the following ways: Collection through service apps
- Purposes of collection and use of personal information
- We use login ID (E-mail) to distinguish users who need service.
- Use device UUID, phone number, and device model number to verify the number of devices registered in the app's login ID
- Use the device's system language code to determine the user's country
- Handling complaints such as user complaints and grievances, and notices related to additional use and use related to apps.
- Ask the user to have the following access rights within the app:
- Using the camera used to input QR code
- Using Microphone used for voice search function
- Device ID and call information. Use to get device UUID, phone number, and device model number
- Login ID; Use for login within the app
- Sharing and provision of collected personal information.
The Company does not share or provide your personal information to external parties.
- Retention and use of personal information (Korea)
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, we will destroy the information without delay. However, if it is necessary to preserve the information in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, the Company keeps the membership information for a certain period set forth in laws and regulations on consumer protection in electronic commerce,
- Records on advertisements / advertisements: 6 months (Consumer Protection Act on Electronic Commerce etc.)
- Records on contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce etc.)
- Record of payment and goods supply: 5 years (Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce etc.)
- Records of complaints or disputes by the consumer: 3 years (Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce etc.)
- Records on collection, processing and use of information: 3 years (Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information)
- Procedures and methods of personal information destruction In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the company will immediately destroy the information.
- Destruction Procedures: The information collected by the Company is used except when it is stated in the Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information.
- Destruction Method; Personal information printed on paper is crushed by crusher or destroyed by incineration
- Rights of users and legal representatives and how to exercise them
- If you request correction of errors in personal information, we will not use or provide the personal information until we have completed the correction. Also, if wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party without delay and correct the processing result.
- The Company shall terminate or delete personal information at the request of the user or legal representative. The period of storage and use of personal information are prohibited from being viewed or accessed for any other purposes.
- Civil service on Personal Information in order to protect the personal information of the customer and to deal with complaints about the personal information, the company appoints the responsible person and related department as follows.